Tuesday 28 February 2012

Bad News

Well I have been talking to the Alex at the body repair shop (Classic Car Centre)and the news is not good. Looks like the last paint job did a good job of covering up all the fillers, goo, patches and whatever else was holding the metal together.
What initially seemed like a simple floor pan replacement has now turned into;
Floor pans
Doors cills, front and back
Rear bed
Read wheel arches 
One front wheel arch


So there you have it ... its a mess, I just did a quick price on the replacement panels and patches $2500.00 ... :(


So here the problem, if i spend a heap on money on the truck I will never get it back. If I dont spend the money  I will always know the truck is not right !!!!!!


I'll updated when I've decided what to do 

No comments:

Post a Comment